This project is available under the GNU General Public Licence V3
. All the source code is available on GitHub
This repository includes:
- A Visual Studio 2017 Windows Console Application
- A Visual Studio 2017 Windows GUI Application
- A set of libraries used to read and process the data into ADF files
- A set of libraries used to read an ADF file and write it back to a disk
- A diagnostics module to help you check your wiring!
- The sketch source code for the Arduino
Obviously you will need to program your Arduino yourself. Luckily there are many examples
showing how to do this on YouTube.
You can download the Windows software from the ZIP file below. These are portable applications and contain no installer. NOTE: By downloading this file you accept the terms of the GNU General Public Licence V3.
Download ADFReaderWriter22.zip (2.05MB)
Enclosure 3D Printer Files
If you have a 3D printer you can download the official 3D printed case for this project on Thingiverse
. You can find a step by step guide showing you how to assemble this on Instructables
If you don't want to use the Arduino platform, then you can switch to native AVR support thanks to John Tsiombikas. You can find his port on GitHub also, at https://github.com/jtsiomb/usbamigafloppy